Text contents and images belongs to Désirée Nordlund. Powered by Blogger.

The Moon People Fragments
Thursday, February 21, 2013

They feed me yet. I suppose I should take this as a good sign. The food is a kind of goo. I cannot tell if this what they all eat, or if it is just me. The goo might be based on some kind of mushroom. That is one thing I do believe they could harvest down here in the darkness. I wish I was allowed to see more of their society. There are so much I don't understand.

One thing I know for sure is that they are dependent on light, just like us on the surface. They just need far less of it than we do. I might be privileged to have as much candles as they grant me, but I've seen them use candles myself. They seem to understand that I'm not comfortable in the dark as they are. Since they leave me candles, and food, I take it that they are not hostile. Yet I am not allowed to leave.

(From Leonard Adams' journal)

0 comments:

Post a Comment