Text contents and images belongs to Désirée Nordlund. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday exercise: Improvise a story to a photo
Wednesday, January 30, 2013



Why does not people trust me when I tell them I am a wolf? Does a wolf really need to walk on all fours and have fur? I don't think so. I think there are more to the world than labeled boxes. I am a wolf. I am. Trust me on this. I just know, in my heart, no matter what you say about tail and howling.

So if I walk on two feet, lack a real tail - yes, I admit, I created the one I have myself - and have this little potato nose instead of a long, gray snout, how can there be anything in me that makes me a wolf?

Well, have you ever felt ill without the doctor finding anything wrong with you? Have you ever felt in love without really be able to pinpoint what is so special about the one you desire? There are things you just know; Things that go beyond what it obvious to the eye, and the reach of science.

Strangely enough these things do not go beyond people's judgments.

Feel free to think I'm a nutcase, if you like. I honestly don't care. I know what I know, no matter what you think. But have the respect not to yell it out to the world and point me out. Let people have a chance to think for themselves about who I am.

What makes you so smart that you believe you know what people should think about me? Why does it bother you so much that I'm not like you?



This is a made-up story.
The photo has no other connection to this story than being an inspiration.
Click on the image for origin and artist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment