Text contents and images belongs to Désirée Nordlund. Powered by Blogger.

Drawing textures - or just enjoy
Saturday, December 15, 2012

This is what I always do. No, maybe not. Not even maybe. I don't. And not only because I can't, I don't want to. No, honestly, I don't. I'm not jealous, I'm full of admiration, I just don't feel that this is my style.

I do however like what he did with the eye. After the outline, he finishes the eye. For me, I take the eye much later. Not only because I paint in layers and I can't finish anything in the first round, but also because I know that the eyes are important and I'm terrified of ruin the whole picture with bad eyes.

So I do them last. Just in case.

Makes great sense to you. No? Not to me either.



Here is a link to the tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment