Text contents and images belongs to Désirée Nordlund. Powered by Blogger.

Sleep
Monday, March 26, 2012

The production of my script "Awareness" ("Medvetande" in Swedish) is in pre production. The title has been changed to "Sleep".

You can read a little bit more about the project here on Filmbasen.

It is a story about a mother of two, who has nightmares that get worse every night. Every time it is the same: She wakes up in an hospital, alone without a family - they have never existed. And the hospital feels so real.

I wrote this on commission and I remember I had to remind myself that the main character was not me. It is so easy when you fit the description of the main character so well - except that I don't have nightmares.

I'm so excited about what Jessica Liander will do with the script.

0 comments:

Post a Comment