Text contents and images belongs to Désirée Nordlund. Powered by Blogger.

Writing synopsis
Monday, February 27, 2012

I've been asked to send longer synopsis for two of my very short scripts from my scripts for sale page. I felt that was kind of strange. Don't you read a synopsis to save time? To get a hint of the script might be worthy your time? Then why do you need a synopsis for a two page script?

I've never heard a writer that loved to write a synopsis. It is not the forum where a writer feels he or she can shine. It is something that needs to be done, and though we all know it is vital for a sell to come through, it is not here we put our passion.

What on earth should I write between a one sentence treatment and a script of two pages that sells the script better than the script itself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment