What do you think about these character introductions:
- He is a man in his mid thirties whose body is a display of regular visits to the gym. There is ecological thinking behind all his possessions, but also a whiff of money.
- She is a plain woman in her mid twenties with a fragile appearance. She favors a casual, worn look and has never bothered with makeup or a visit to a proper hairdresser.
- She is a woman in her upper forties with a commanding presence owning every room she enters.
- He is a man in his sixties with dignity and masculine grace. His clothes and accessories speak of money and taste.
- She is a woman in her upper twenties with a desperate need to appear wealthy.
- He is a robust man in his mid sixties with ponytail both in hair and beard.
Feedback is, as always, most welcome.
Also take a look at this blog entry.